- The room windows were so dirty you could not make out the shady characters outside.- The window sills were the great, mythological, insect burial ground.
Please find details for the Days Inn corporate office below.
We do our best to keep this information current, but if you are aware of any updates to the Days Inn corporate office headquarters information we have, please feel free to submit an update.
Days Inn Fredericksburg - North - Review Please note that I prefer to stay at Days Inn and travel extensively along the East Coast of the United States of America.
I have had only very good experiences with Days Inn until staying at this upgraded doghouse which is why I ask for a refund.
Our Room 144 discoveries on the night of Saturday, July 30th, 2016: 1) Somewhat life threatening or just nasty: - The room had not been vacuumed as evidenced by a pile of dog food against the wall.
- The carpet had a moist, sticky feel to bare feet that is hard to forget.
- The bathroom had not been cleaned as evidenced by used soap in the bathtub.
- We woke up with bug bites from the bed, fleas or bedbugs, your call.
- There were multiple shady hustles outside our ground floor, corner room in the wee hours.
2) Just cheap or annoying: - The free Wifi was crap.
- Some machine was thumping without rhythm on and off all night. - No tissues in the built-in tissue box compartment.