8) 1899 Lawrenceville, New Jersey High School hazing (Details sketchy. Bergen, of this place, died from injuries received at a hazing at Lawrenceville. Young Bergen was twelve years old and a freshman at Lawrenceville.
Dating an alpha phi alpha girls for dating in chandigarh
Family claims that Leggett was blindfolded were disputed by the chapter.
4) 1885 A Hazelton, Pennsylvania High School Gauntlet Newspapers across the country reported hat Edward Turnbach died of injuries from a beating administered by fellow students on September 19.
5) 1892 Yale University (Connecticut) Delta Kappa Epsilon A blindfolded student was killed in an accident in an initiation incident condemned then as outdated “criminal recklessness” by the national fraternity, according to a published article by Fred Kershner (now deceased), formerly of Columbia Teachers College and a fraternity member.
Franklin Seminary (Kentucky) Class Hazing John Butler Groves died in a hazing incident, according to a family history.
2) 1847 Amherst College (Massachusetts) Class Hazing Jonathan D.
Torrance died of illness following a drenching with iced water during a hazing custom called “freshman visitation,” according to then-President Edward Hitchcock of Amherst.
3) 1873 Cornell University (New York) Kappa Alpha Society Mortimer N.
6) 1894 Cornell University (New York) Bystander accidental death A non-Cornell bystander accidentally died during a class prank involving deliberate use of chlorine gas.
7) 1898 Decatur High School, Indiana High School Physical Hazing According to Wikipedia and the Logansport Pharos-Tribune, freshman David C. A battle royal ensued and Jones died a few days later of a spinal injury.